- The protection of your personal information
- We value the safety of your information very highly. We use the encryption technology to protect your information from any unsafe sensitive information or page. We install the latest firewall protection to prevent any unauthorized access into our computers.
You have the passwords to protect your own ID and information on our website. And you have to keep your password confidential. You can change the password anytime when you think that it is not safe enough to protect your information.
Only our relevant staff can have the access to get your personal information. And they will sign an agreement of keeping confidential to all the information. And they cannot get your password by any means.
- The information we collect
- We know that you care about what information we collect. And the answer is that we only collect the personal information you provide during the whole purchase process on our website; that is to say, from register on our website to place the order, from fulfill your payment to receive your item. Therefore, these information including:
1. your full name, email address, telephone number
2. shipping address, post code, city, country
3. and some other specific information that can complete our verification process (like billing information and credit card information
We also collect some technical information from your computer each time you consult with our technology or sales support online, the information are: your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer's operating system, browser type, your current page, your geographical location, and etc. This information can help us to give you advises more smoothly and enhance the quality of our communication.
We collect all these information when you place the order and contact with us via email or online chatting. And we collect all these information by using cookies, they are small text files stored on your computer.
- The usage of your information
- Your personal information will be used only under the following circumstances:
1. respond to your inquiries and requirements
2. provide customer service
3. prevent fraud and complete the verification of your payment
4. fulfill your order
5. send you relevant information on order delivery
6. and customize your purchase experience or level your grade up on our website.
We will only share your information with third parties who are our agents or service providers for limited purposes, for example, to confirm the correctness and reliability of your personal information and billing information; to process your credit card payments; to ship your order. Generally speaking, these third parties are banks and logistics which must meet certain security requirements to be in business operation.
Aside from the above purposes, we will never share any information with any other third parties unless we have your permission.
- The change of your personal information
- You can view, change, modify or delete your personal information at any time simply by entering our website, log in with your ID and password and then you can edit your personal information as you wish.
And also you have the option to not accept the cookies which will prevent us from some certain information of yours; but before you do this, you have to make sure that these certain information will not become an obstacle on your purchase process and our communication process.
You have the right to request us to cancel your account, but we will store your data from previous orders for accounting and anti fraud purposes.